Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Emergency Information

Updated some sections of the website related to natural disasters. The United States Geological Survey, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and the Federal Emergency Management Administration provide very good information how to prepare for an emergency. According to my understanding of Islam; natural disasters can be considered Jinn. I uploaded the section on Jinn with websites on cartoon characters. These characters are very similar to false gods of ancient tribes. It does not make sense to ignore their hold on the imagination of people. I also put some links for the religious leadership section within the government under the branch of Anthropostasis. As of now, I will use this blog to explain updates to my website.