Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, January 16, 2012

New Beginning

What began as an interest has taken me full circle towards understanding what must be done. I don't know if I'll succeed, but I now know the path is correct. The Muslim-American community is the only legitimate representative of the United States of America in the Organization of Islamic Cooperation. Without the help of the Muslim-American community, the State Department will not succeed in its' goals. What are its' goals? It depends on who is involved. It is my mission to see every American Ambassador in the O.I.C. alliance be appointed either; by an election of the Muslim-American people or the American people who have vested interests in the country of question. The State Department should have one absolute principle with which it operates; the better business relations between the U.S.A. and the O.I.C.